Monday, December 8, 2008

The people of Namulonge are wonderful !

The people in Namulonge are all so happy, sincere, God loving, gracious, appreciative, generous, friendly and content it is difficult to explain or imagine.

I thank God for choosing me to assist Him and the team in what little way that I could and pray that He will allow me to return to my friends in Namulonge next year.

God blessed all involved (both from Project Restore and from Namulonge as well as our wonderful friend Fred) in this effort. As we all know, God has His own timeline for things and Fred meeting Jami - Jami coming to Newsong - Jami meeting Catherine and Project Restore going to Namulonge:)

I've posted photos and video clips on my MySpace page. If you would like to see them go to MySpace and click on find people then find friends and type in Starr49 then click on the find button. I've been writing a letter a night answering letters given to me by the children (we decided I'd not open them until I returned home) and will mail them with lots of photos for them.

God's Love is overwhelming !

Sekaja of the clan Nvooma and the tribe Muganda (aka Starr)

No comments:

Post a Comment